Sunday 24 January 2010

Must try harder.....

Ok I must try harder at a lot of things right now, updating my blog more often, doing more crafting, taking more photographs, generally being more creative etc but the main thing is to stop letting myself go! I used to make a lot of effort in my appearance, not to be vain but because it was fun putting crazy little outfits together, but just recently I have started to slide a little, maybe it's because I'm lazy, maybe it's because half my clothes have been in storage, maybe it's because I now get up at  5.30am. Whatever the reason, I need to pull my socks up.I have put together some photos of looks I love and outfits gone by to re-inspire me.......


The girls by the artist Eiko Hanammura, and the Fruits of Japan will always be my main inspiration.


Me and Sarah..............




One of my favorite dresses, and the hair flowers! I can't remember when I last even wore a hair slide.....





Oh to have purple hair and a doll face........





I've always been a fan of the 60s look......................



 
I must break out these eyelashes again, and start styling my hair, not leaving it for the heaters in the car to dry on the way to work!!





 

4 comments:

Joey's Dream Garden said...

Hiya!
I love those Eiko Hanammura illustrations, and your eyelashes in the last pic are just bonkers! And very nice of course! :-)
Joey x

l said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charley said...

Thanks Joey xx

Charley said...

Oh my thankyou Louise that's so nice!
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails