Wednesday 3 February 2010

I want tasty treats.....

I watched Hansel & Gretel by Yim Phil-Sung the other day (which was a little dark and very good by the way) and since then I can't stop thinking about cakes and sweets....which isn't really that unusual for me to be honest.The colours and shapes and the taste make me happy, but recently I have been craving them more than normal. I think it is because I can't have any due to the fact my cupboard is bare and all the ones I want either contain geletine (poor dead animal bone juice) or gluten which I have found out I am intolerant to.
Now it is snowing and it looks so pretty I wish I lived in and could eat this gingerbread house......
 


.......I want marshmallows...not these guys though they are too cute to be eaten.......


 ...............hee hee Breakfast would be so much more fun it looked like this.
 

photos from epicute

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails