Tuesday 5 January 2010

Winter Wonderland

I woke up at 5.45am, was snowing a little but not too bad...had a shower, got dressed, make-up, breakfast....la la la....OH MY GOD!  major snow! The news folk were going crazy about extreme weather warnings, the worst snow in Yorkshire for over 20 years, bla bla bla. Saw a Snow covered news presenter reporting from Leeds, and decided to ask the good folk at work if I could work from home again as it was snowmaggedon out there. I am so glad I did as it hasn't stopped snowing all day. My car is truly buried and will need digging out, and there are abandoned cars parked all round where I live.
During my Lunch break I went for a walk in the woods with my mum. It looked truly magical, so still and  beautiful.





  

 
 
 






 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails