Tuesday 1 September 2009

strange weather

Today has been an odd day, this morning it was sunny and warm. In the afternoon me and mum packed up our things for the allotment and set off. As soon as we got there, there were big black clouds, thunder and lightening and then hail.......



....we turned around and drove home. Then about half an hour later this beautiful rainbow appeared at the bottom of the garden.



My friend Lucy sent me some photo's of her Noobs in their new home.....




If anyone else has any of my plush creatures or art, I would love it if you sent me photos of them in their new home too, and I'll post them on here.

Good news! I got a stall for the Craftcandy Christmas craft fair ( a whole load of "C's going on there!). Looks like i'm going to have to get my craft on and come up with some cute Christmas crafts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails