Sunday 20 September 2009

back home

I'm back from Cornwall. I did a few new doozer characters while I was there.....





...I picked up some old postcards......




....hee hee the bears make me laugh, they are just so kitsch and crappy and slightly sinister too.

I also liked the old imagery of these adverts, so naive and fun.





most of my trip involved this........




...but i did fit in a trip to the Eden project......




I love all the green tropical plants




these little guys were cute in the middle of it all....




and of course the beach was beautiful. I love the sea



Now it is back to crafting!

2 comments:

Susie - secondhandsusie.blogspot.com said...

That postcard with the bear in the hat with a lobster biting his foott...I totally had that stuck to my wall when I was little!! :)

Charley said...

Ha ha no way! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails