Friday 11 September 2009

Angelfaries

I have been working away on a secret project for Christmas, and I think I am ready to show you the first prototypes. They are paper Angelfaries, 3D versions of my drawings. I think they will be good for Christmas, I'm going to put one on top of my tree. I plan to sell them in my Etsy shop and on my craft stall. See what you think.........







.....I have also finished a commission on a noobs and a big head for a friend, here they are ......



Yesterday it was lovely and sunny and me and Sarah went for a walk and had a tasty lolly pop in the Botanical Gardens




I miss the days when we used to work together, it was the most fun. Everyday was dress up day for us and the manaquins.

3 comments:

McBean. said...

yes yes. I love the fairyangels and will definitely be partaking in one this Christmas!

l said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
l said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails