Friday, 11 September 2009

Angelfaries

I have been working away on a secret project for Christmas, and I think I am ready to show you the first prototypes. They are paper Angelfaries, 3D versions of my drawings. I think they will be good for Christmas, I'm going to put one on top of my tree. I plan to sell them in my Etsy shop and on my craft stall. See what you think.........







.....I have also finished a commission on a noobs and a big head for a friend, here they are ......



Yesterday it was lovely and sunny and me and Sarah went for a walk and had a tasty lolly pop in the Botanical Gardens




I miss the days when we used to work together, it was the most fun. Everyday was dress up day for us and the manaquins.

3 comments:

McBean. said...

yes yes. I love the fairyangels and will definitely be partaking in one this Christmas!

Louise Broomhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Broomhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails