Thursday 23 July 2009

flower meadow fun

Today I took some of my noobs, doozers, greetings cards and canvases to Park View Interiors at 8, Terminus Rd, Millhouses, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S7 2LH Tel: 0114 235 2815. The lovely couple who own it are going to sell them there for me. As from today a selection of things are on sale in the shop. It's a beautiful little shop which sells furniture (as well as restoring old furniture), cards, vases, jewellery and lovely things for the home and has a little Coffee shop in the back. It's located just opposite Millhouses Park and is well worth a visit.

I am in the process of setting up my etsy shop so watch this space, I'll let you know when items are up for sale......

Yesterday I went on a trip out with my mum. We went to Grantham in the morning. I have never been there before, it's quite a small town with loads of charity shops all on the one main road, so i dragged my mum round all of those. My favorite find was an elephant cup for 39P. Grantham charity shops keep there pricing to a reasonable barginus level unlike some of our Sheffield ones who get a bit to big for their boots.


Then in the afternoon we went to a wildflower reserve, and walked round fields of beautiful wild flowers. Saw butterflies and dragonflies and had a nice ice-cream.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails