Sunday 19 July 2009

The day of craft candy

Well it finally arrived, the day of the Candyfloss Craft Fair. I had so much fun doing it. Here I am with my little stall packed with goodies.






I sold more than I expected and it was good to see what was most popular for next time. It seems that Phone holders,Greetings cards, Pictures and big head Noob cousins were the best sellers. Thankyou to everyone who came down to see me and bought something I really appreciated the support.
I met loads of really nice people and there were so many lovely stalls to buy things from. The lady who had the stall next to me had some beautiful sketch books covered in vintage tea towels,I'm a fan of a nice sketch book and wish I'd bought one now. I did buy a ring which is a pale pink rose bud hand knitted by the talented Kandy Diamond of www.knitanddestoy.co.uk
All in all a good day, and I hope i get a stall for the next one at Christmas time, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails