Friday 5 March 2010

Good Finds....

Yesterday I went to the allotment for the first time in a while....only to find our gate partially kicked in. Luckily they couldn't get in due to all the brambles and wire we had wrapped round the gate to guard against this sort of thing. The local bobby was there along with some other allotmenters who were not so lucky and had been broken into and had tools stolen and veg uprooted and crops ruined......anyway the reason I tell you this is, on the way there I spotted a plant pot in the window of a second hand shop, but with no money and driving to fast to stop I couldn't pull up for a closer peek. So today I went back up there to see if it was still there....and it was! here it is..................


 

 ..........a glorious owl plant pot! I love him. I already have one which I found at a carboot last year and now he has a friend.........................................




 

In the same shop I also spied  this little guy (the small deer vase) who was cheap as chips and matches the squirrel one I have (which I showed you in my last post). Then on my way back to the car I got a set of three fabric place mats with the cutest bird design on...........................




................and my little squirrel pal came back to visit today.....a good day all round.




  

 




1 comment:

love jenny xoxo said...

cute owl pot! Did you find him white or paint him? Check on the owl on my blog and tell me what you think... i need help!!

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails