Sunday, 16 May 2010

This weeks finds and more..

Last week I was honoured to be asked by Joe of blackest-rainbow if he could use my Owl doodle for a T-shirt...of course I agreed, and here is how they look....................
available here for a very reasonable GBP11.50
Here's me in a couple of mine....thanks Joe



Now onto this weeks treasures from my travels.......

 
Little wooden display shelf
49p

Fox egg cup/vase
50p

Orange plastic trays
20p

Green 60s shoes by 'Popsicle'..who could resist with a name like that!
2.50

Big Navy blue holdall (be nice with a wash)
20p

Cute 60s shoes
2.50 each

Framed Fairy/Goblin picture
50p

Dreamy Boudoir chair 
4.00
- I am especially happy about my dream chair because, I got the exact same one last year from a carboot, and the lady said she had another and would bring it if I went back next week. Sadly I never went back, and have been kicking myself about it and wished I had got it. Then amazingly today I went to the same carboot and she was there! and so was my chair! It was meant to be.

4 comments:

Blackest Blog said...

Nice Hooter.....God bless the owl.

McBean. said...

ooops that was me commenting on the hooter.... Joe had not logged out on my computer. Heehee!

韋于倫成 said...

快樂的微笑是保持生命康健的唯一藥石,它的價值千萬,卻不要花費一文錢..............................

Amee said...

Wow What carboots do you go to?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails