Tuesday 18 August 2009

Etsy shop up and running

Finally! my etsy shop is up and running www.charleydreams.etsy.com Hooray! I have listed some pictures, doozers, noobs and bags. Go take a peek! hee hee...

I have done a 3 new canvasses which are in there....






I am still doodling away, here are my latest little drawings....








When I went into town the other day, I tried to get another Junko Mizuno figure but they were sold out :(.........but i did get this cute little chap instead hee hee



Do you remember the elephant cup I bought from a charity shop a while back? well I have been on garden centre missions with my mum, getting things for the allotment and I couldn't resist this little plant. I love it's mass of bobbly berries. It fits inside the elephant cup perfectly.



My friend Lucy who bought some of my Doozer paintings, sent me this picture of them on her kitchen wall. I think they look good as a set of 3.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails