Saturday 20 June 2009

fun stuff

This week I have been off work and it has been so so nice to be away from that place let me tell you. I have had time to be myself and get some crafting done.
I have been making some larger sized noobs, and i like how they have turned out, i have put a normal sized one in the photo to show a sense of scale of the new guys.



some little pictures i have painted for my stall too






I went round some charity shops the other day, while out with my mum and saw this bed frame which made me smile.

The girl who used to have it, has written stuff on the underneath (i think it must have been a bunk bed she shared with her sister) and it reminded me of the sort of stuff i used to write down in anger in my diary when i was a moody teenager.



It seems she hates winter/christmas time.........

......oh and hates summer too!

yep sounds exactly like how i used to be.....and still am sometimes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails