Tuesday 19 February 2008

hammerhead noobs

hi,
I know no one bothers to read this blog, as no one really knows it's here, and that's kind of the point, it's mainly for me. So i don't feel that bad that i have been rubbish lately with my postings. But i am disappointed about my lack of crafting and creativeness of late. All i have done is this very hammerhead noobs which i made as a one off gift. I wasn't sure at first, but now i am really fond of him, he has gone to live with his brothers, and i am a little sad, so i may make another to stay here in the bungalow.


I bought myself a couple of junko mizuno figures with a little money i had squirreled away from christmas. I love them !


Talking of squirrels, here's a cute chap, and a kitten too, from my happy kitty bunny pony book!

1 comment:

Rob Nevitt said...

Hey Charley,

Your creations are real cool.

You could do a stop motion animation with them. You could do it on Super 8!

Just posted a bit on the Haunted Fleapit about Saturday's films.

Looking forward to the shoot...

Cheers

Rob

Related Posts with Thumbnails